Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Give way to 'Panda Prince' YuYu, Kris YeeYoo

Panda Prince on urkpop
Panda Prince on urkpop

As previously featured his image teaser here on urkpop, we will reveal now our exclusive informal interview with China's Panda Prince 'YuYu', Kris YeeYoo.

urkpop has received positve views and insight about our previous teaser about him. Setting up for an informal interview with him is an opportunity and appreciation for the rest of the team to feature him. Good thing he's more than willing to do so. So here it is guys, the things you need to know about our 'Panda Prince YuYu'.

First of, he willingly introduced himself and let the public know about who really the Panda Prince is:

"My name is 何宇哲 (He Yu Zhe). Kris is my English name. An AB type and standing at 175cm. Born on Hunan, Hengyang City, living on Hunan, Changsha City. People call me with my nick as Panda Prince or YuYu"

"Why is my nickname Panda Prince? Because I disguise as a 'Panda' and I love pandas myself! Look below. hahaha..."



"Well actually, I'm just a normal Chinese guy living with our neighborhood."

"And on my teenage days, I became a member of a Chinese Net Idol Group called 'X-BOY' because famous Chinese Net Idols discovered my blog. By blogging and posting photos, I met famous Chinese Net Idol Bloggers like:





"I'm really not a professional model or something, I just rent on studios and set up my own cameras on timer and take my own photos."

"I'm also not interested on bringing modelling as my profession, for me it's just a part time hobby. So these are some of my photos taken by me. How do I get it done by myself?"


And he explained, "It's simple. Tripod. NIKON D5000. Set your timer to 20. Click. Pose. Wait for the shot. Then TA-DAA lol!"

- At the studio -

- During My outdoors -

- On my home -

"Well that's all for now, Thank you for giving me the chance to be featured in your blog." he quoted!

To know more about him or daily updates about him , you can visit his official and personal social sites below:


Don't forget also to like, follow, subscribe and hit those buttons on our widgets to get updates from us!

This has been Jhanno for urkpop's featured story.

Share this Story
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...
COMMENTS

7 comments

  1. So, what do you think of our Panda Prince?!?
    Let's hear your comments below!
    =^___^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaa~ Panda Prince is the best panda ever. >:D< We're proud to be Royal Pandas <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love for prince panda,

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much prince panda for being one of a kind, your not just showing your pretty face, but also have a good and pure heart that can be offer to anyone. WO AI NI fighting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Panda Prince YuYu, can we expect more on the next issue of this story?
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVING HIM!!!
    Hey PANDA PRINCE!!!! <3 <3 <3

    fighting oppa!!!

    ReplyDelete

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer


 
Posts RSSComments RSSBack to top
© 2013 urkpop ∙ Designed by BTK ∙ Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
PageRank Checking Icon
Scroll to top